- Lesson Activity
- Creativity & Innovation
- Problem Solving
- Upper Primary (Year 4-6)
- Lower Secondary (Year 7-9)
- Senior Secondary (Year 10-12)
- 30-40 minutes
This classroom activity has students ideate creative or new apps and think about the UX (User Experience) using a storyboard format.
- Watch the “Apps to make your life easier” video and use this as a provocation for the next part of the activity.
- Set a 5 minute timer for students to ideate based on the following the problem: “How might we make our lives easier through a phone app?”
- Have students select one of their ideas and get them to use the Storyboard Template (PDF) to map out the user experience if they were to bring their app to life.
Here at Future Anything, we deliver staff professional development, student workshops and in-curriculum programs designed to support schools to deliver future-ready teaching and learning.
Get in touch and tell us a little more your school, and what you’re trying to achieve. We’ll work with you to find the best Future Anything enterprising thinking program to meet the needs of your educators and young people.