Future Anything transforms young people’s passion and curiosity into innovative ideas that make their world a better place.
We’ve worked with diverse and experienced educators nationally to develop our cornerstone programs. From ‘sparking’ innovative community changing and sustainable projects within a school’s student leadership team, to ‘activating’ the entrepreneurial mindset of students, and empowering educators to bring Project-Based Learning to life, we’ve got you covered.
In our three flagship workshop programs – Flare, Spark, and Ignite, our experienced and engaging facilitators come to your school.
Using our Entrepreneur’s Odyssey, over one, two, or five days we take your young people from looking inward at personal passions and lived experiences, igniting their entrepreneurial mindset to analyse problems and ideate, then prototype, impactful solutions.
We connect students with inspiring entrepreneurs and real-life change makers, bringing authentic, real world voices to your classroom. All three workshops culminate in your young people showcasing and pitching their own innovative, scalable and sustainable business solutions.
By the end of all of our school entrepreneurship workshops, your students will:
- Develop an understanding and appreciation of self, including personal passions, interests, values and strengths.
- Gain an understanding of design thinking methodology, including empathising, ideating, validating, prototyping and pitching.
- Develop their capacity to lead self and others and to collaborate and project manage effectively.
- Build their capacity as storytellers; pitching and persuading with purpose.
- Increase their self-confidence, resilience and tolerance of failure and risk.
- Be empowered with the knowledge, skills, processes, and support to stand up and take action to solve problems that matter to them.
!!! Special offer alert!!!
As a special welcome to 2021, we’re stoked to offer 15% off any of our school entrepreneurship workshops booked for 2021 before the 1st of March.
We know booking workshops can feel a little risky right now with constant COVID changes, but to reassure our schools, we’re offering full refunds on any deposits that are paid for 2021 workshop programs that cannot run due to COVID.
If you’re ready to register, head here now and we’ll get the ball rolling!
Future Anything transforms young people’s passion and curiosity into innovative ideas that make the world a better place. We support educators to lead authentic Australian curriculum-aligned learning experiences that connect students to the real world.