Future Anything is offering students from five lucky Activate schools the chance to win tickets to the SEWF Youth Forum 2022.
Live in Brisbane on 27 September 2022 as part of the Social Enterprise World Forum, this is a huge opportunity for young changemakers (aged 16-30) to connect, learn, and be inspired.
- Participate in workshops led by some of Australia’s top youth-focused organisations.
- Be part of digital-only masterclasses that get you ready for your social enterprise journey with new, relevant skills and knowledge on how to build your ideas and access opportunities for growth.
- Be part of mentoring sessions with industry greats and social enterprise leaders who have “been there, done that!”
- Join inspiring keynotes, learn from and share ideas with some of the world’s top youth leaders.
- Network with like-minds from across the globe.
- And much more!
ABOUT THE SEWF YOUTH FORUM
The Social Enterprise World Forum is the flagship event for the global social enterprise community, providing space for purpose-led people to connect, learn, and be inspired.
SEWF is coming to Australia, taking place at Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre in September 2022.
The SEWF Youth Forum is a special event for young people (aged 16-30) on 27 September designed for, and by, young changemakers.
Click here to read more
ABOUT THE PRIZE
Five lucky Activate schools will each receive a Prize Pack containing:
> 10 x Student Tickets for the SEWF Youth Forum
> 1 x Teacher Ticket for the SEWF Youth Forum
> A swag bag for each student including a lanyard, notebook, pen, stickers, and water bottle + more.
The total prize pack is worth over $1500 per school!
Check out the terms and conditions below.
HOW TO ENTER:
Here at Future Anything, we believe that youth-led ideas have the power to bend the future.
To enter, students should submit a one-minute (max.) video in response to the following question: “What are some of the ways that students in your school are ‘bending the future’?”
Videos can be filmed on a smartphone. No fancy editing or special effects are required.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR PITCH VIDEO
Applications close at 5 pm AEST on Friday 12 August 2022
Terms & Conditions
- This opportunity is only open to students from schools that are participating in Future Anything Activate 2022 program
- Whilst schools must be Activate schools in 2022, the participating students do not have to be in this year’s cohort of Activate. This opportunity might suit your student leadership team or other interested students within your school community.
- Students must be a minimum of 16 years of age at the time of the SEWF Youth Forum (27 September 2022)
- Winning schools are responsible for securing all relevant permissions for students to attend the SEWF Youth Forum on 27 September, for arranging transport to/from Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre and accommodation (if required), and for providing a suitable level of supervision (if required).
- Five prize packs are available. Each prize pack contains 10 student tickets + 1 teacher ticket to the SEWF Youth Forum on 27 September at Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre plus lanyard, notebook, pen, stickers, and water bottle for each participating student. The estimated value of each prize pack is $1500.
- Applications much be received by 5pm AEST on Friday 12 August via the application form here.
- Applications need to be submitted by a teacher within the school applying.
- Winners will be notified by Friday 19 August and must confirm acceptance of their SEWF Youth Forum tickets no later than Friday 26 August.